The whistleblower scheme can be used by employees and external parties to speak up about problematic issues at Green Hydrogen Systems in confidentiality while being able to maintain your anonymity and without having to fear negative consequences.
Knowledge or suspicion of serious issues. Examples include the following:
- Criminal offences, e.g. misuse of funds, theft, fraud, embezzlement, bribery, accounts manipulation, etc.
- Serious or repeat breaches of legislation, including, for example, breaches of environmental legislation and competition legislation.
- Serious or repeat breaches of significant internal guidelines, e.g. regarding business travel, gifts of an inappropriate scope and purpose, conflicts of interest, and bribery, accounts submission, insider trading regulations (cf. internal capital markets rules), etc.
- Serious interpersonal conflicts in the workplace, e.g. in the form of sexual harassment or other types of serious harassment.
- Serious threats to the environment, health and safety.
The whistleblower scheme is not to be used to report dissatisfaction related to salary levels, less serious interpersonal conflicts and disagreements or any other HR-related matters. Such matters are to be reported through our normal management structure i.e. to your immediate manager or to HR.
However, the whistleblower scheme can be used as an alternative if your suspicion concerns your immediate contact in Green Hydrogen Systems or if you for other reasons feel more comfortable contacting PwC through the whistleblower scheme.
Do not use the whistleblower scheme to report events that pose an immediate threat to life or health. If you need urgent help, please use the public emergency services.
The whistleblower scheme provides for confidentiality and anonymity, and the whistleblower reports are received by an external third party, PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab “PwC”) who is an independent audit, tax and advisory house.
The whistleblower scheme is managed by PwC on behalf of Green Hydrogen Systems to ensure an independent and anonymous channel for you to report your concerns. After a preliminary review, the reports will be forwarded to an impartial person in Green Hydrogen Systems who will be responsible for determining what the appropriate action will be.
Read more about the whistleblower scheme in our whistleblower policy.